This is not a tutorial on how to cheat. I just wanted your attention. Worked, right? :p This entry is merely trying to let-out a feeling of disgust. As someone who writes as an expression of art (and does it for a living too), I really abhor people who "copy and paste" other people's work. It's sad and despicable to acknowledge that some people just take pride on stealing other people's intellectual property/ies and plagiarize. It's one thing to be a ghost-writer and another to be completely discredited over a work that you toil all day, if not, all night long. Take for example my attitude for Math. I was and still am bad at Math but I'm proud to say that I never cheated my way out of it. My classmates can attest that I hate cheating. I wouldn't want to find myself trying to explain to the teacher how I solved the problem. To cheat and gain good impression from your friends and the public, only strengthens and affirms a cheater'...
Nice picture!!I also came across some good deals for Hotel and Flight bookings on http://freetripdeals.com/
ReplyDelete