How To Cheat


This is not a tutorial on how to cheat.  I just wanted your attention.  Worked, right? :p

This entry is merely trying to let-out a feeling of disgust.  As someone who writes as an expression of art (and does it for a living too), I really abhor people who "copy and paste" other people's work.  It's sad and despicable to acknowledge that some people just take pride on stealing other people's intellectual property/ies and plagiarize.  It's one thing to be a ghost-writer and another to be completely discredited over a work that you toil all day, if not, all night long.

Take for example my attitude for Math.  I was and still am bad at Math but I'm proud to say that I never cheated my way out of it.  My classmates can attest that I hate cheating.  I wouldn't want to find myself trying to explain to the teacher how I solved the problem.  To cheat and gain good impression from your friends and the public, only strengthens and affirms a cheater's insecurity.

It is stupid to cheat, even more when you get caught.  So when you can't help but cheat, better pray you won't get exposed.  Otherwise, all the good things you've done in the past will be stained by a present mistake.

Just so you won't find yourself entangled by such trouble, quote the writer.  Better, you just ask permission for the copyright.  Not all of them will ask to get paid, most will suffice on your effort to acknowledge them as the writer or the intellectual property/ies owner/s.

Popular posts from this blog

From Dunkin' Days to Daddy Gabby: A Marketer's Journey and Gratitude

Brokenhearted On February 2013 :'(