I'm Back! :)


                A lot has happened over the past year and I have not exactly made time to write.  Not because I was busy but because I felt that I was not ready.  Now here I am at 11:15pm and trying to make an entry that would make sense to my readers. 

               But nah, who am I kidding?  Who reads my blogs? It doesn’t even have an entry that is worthy of reading.  It has actually crossed my mind that I could be the only person reading these!  Never mind though, I started this blog to share my isms though I sincerely would want to be able to inspire people through my writing.  To my dismay, however, I have been very irresponsible on putting my skills in good use. 

               I have been writing ever since I can remember.  I am not a brilliant writer.  I can’t go past gifted writers who are very good with words.  However, this won’t stop me from ever trying to make a decent work, good enough to shake and move those usual trending blog sites.

  In fact, at an early age I dreamt of being able to make a book one day.  Now that I am 26, I can’t help but feel disappointed that I have not significantly done anything to make that dream come true.  Instead, I succumbed to writing for other people’s lives and business.  For that, I feel very ashamed of myself.

Moving on though, things are about to change.  I will give my best efforts to be able to post at least 1 blog entry every month. J  Hopefully, I can pick up the pace and write more entries each month.  I'll try to juggle writing with the busy schedule that Cagayan de Oro Talent Center has on me.  I really hope I could keep that promise to myself and to my readers as well.

               Look,  I know that I’m not a celebrity and that my blog wouldn’t exactly matter to the industry but I’m really hoping that one day one of my entries will get to inspire people like how I get inspired just by reading other people’s blogs, too.

               I may not be able to meet my readers in person at all but I hope someday I …will. J

Popular posts from this blog

From Dunkin' Days to Daddy Gabby: A Marketer's Journey and Gratitude

Brokenhearted On February 2013 :'(