Bohol :: Panglao Island and Dolphin Watching @ Bohol Sea

We didn't go around Panglao since we were already exhausted for the day's tour.
It wasn't so different from Boracay (if you're into night parties, you'll surely enjoy Panglao)
but in my opinion though,  Panglao's sand is finer than Boracay's.
Feels more like wet cement.  I'll let you be the judge of that when you get there. :)
And, oh!  Panglao's tapwater is a bit salty to the taste.  If you can't stand that taste like I couldn't, we bought gallons of distilled and purified water.  
Early morning, we rented a boat for a night's stay at Pamilacan Island, and while we were heading there, we were also out to check if we'd see some dolphins.
I so thought that I'll just see a dolphin or two or 10 perhaps
but I didn't expect to see them by
hundreds!!!
We were hoping to see whales too but too bad we didn't.
It was around 8AM that we got to see those dolphins.




Swaki is a sea urchin variety.  Locals mix this with scrambled eggs  and use it for side dish too.
I like eating swaki (don't know exactly what it's called in English) but I'd really rather not eat this when travelling as it may upset my stomach.  If you're a hardcore exotic dish extraordinaire, you just might like this. :) 



springs on the beach, making the water cool :)




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dunkin' Days to Daddy Gabby: A Marketer's Journey and Gratitude

Brokenhearted On February 2013 :'(