Revisiting Boracay

It was summer of 2004 when I last went to Boracay Island, Aklan so it is such a delight to see that the port conditions (albeit not perfect) have improved.  Well, improved is an understatement really because if you didn't get to experience being delivered by your boat ride straight to the shore where your booked/checked in hotel is at, then you don't know what I'm talking about.

8 years ago, the boat ride (which was 15pesos a ride) from Caticlan to Boracay Island was surprisingly primitive.  If you've worn a rubber shoes and or heels (I know, the latter's highly unlikely but I've seen many surprised tourist before), expect to get those wet as you have to step on the beach water.  But not anymore! Boracay Island now boasts of a decent port.  I have to admit though that I kinda miss the old way.  Why?  You can save a lot of time and money when you're delivered door to door! :)  Anyway, I will post more photos soon.  The photos below are from my Tita's camera.  I forgot my cf card reader back home.  I hope I'd get to encourage you to visit the wonderful places that this country has (like Boracay) and share your experiences on the internet so you can invite people from all over the world to visit, the Philippines. xoxo, Kaye! :)






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dunkin' Days to Daddy Gabby: A Marketer's Journey and Gratitude

Brokenhearted On February 2013 :'(