A Little More of Those Boracay Snaps

I didn't really get to roam around much as we only stayed at Boracay for a night and we were dismayed over the fact that the Cebu-Caticlan flight got delayed for nearly 2 hours.  I originally planned on revisiting Willy's Rock at Station 1 but decided against it.  The long walk I had to take just to get there wasn't worth it for such a short amount of time.  Funny how it never felt that far for me many years back (bahahaha! me being fat plus painful knee arthritis was just a lame excuse for being super lazy).  So anyway, here are some of the photos (first 17 photos :: photo credit, watermarked), courtesy of my Tita (Aunt) Lotis and some more of my photos. :)









fat! hehehe




my cousin Loreyn is trying to convince me take a dip with her :)





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boracay Sunset


Boracay Life comes in full swing at night.  Parties everywhere, bar, restaurants, market and souvenir shops and the likes are at its busiest.



LOBSTERS is <3

an artist doing what she does best :)

Poi Dancers :)













Souvenir Whatnots










D Mall is where the shopping district looms at most

Early Morning in Boracay
@ 5:40am



yup! my cheap yet very comfy jelly flats were such adorable darlings! 



Nirvana Beach Resort, Station 2

Below are some shots I took of the resort where we spent the night.  I'm proud to say that my Uncle, Rey Leonida is doing such a good job managing the resort.  Nirvana Beach Resort is clean, cozy, comfortable and the service is great!  I instantly fell in love with it. If you notice a staircase and you think that it is not child-friendly, the resort has cottages that will surely be great for kids and elders. Too bad, I don't have shots of those cottages but I promise you, you won't be disappointed at all!  Stay at Nirvana Beach Resort Station 2 when you get a chance to visit and or revisit Boracay!!! :)


fresh orchids will greet you at Nirvana Beach Resort as you enter the receiving area of your hotel .




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dunkin' Days to Daddy Gabby: A Marketer's Journey and Gratitude

Brokenhearted On February 2013 :'(