A Quick Trip to Bluewaters, Danao, Jasaan

I was rummaging through my photos when I happen to bump into a folder
that I realized I haven't uploaded yet.
These photos were taken way back May 6, 2012
on an out of town trip (which we usually do when my Tita gives in to her traveler's feet) 
with family and a dear friend who ran into a fatal accident just last year.
Even with the sad note of losing a friend, it is with more happiness
that I got a chance to have met such an honest and endearing friend for 19 years, Noralyn.

This was at Bluewaters (I hope I got the name right, I couldn't confirm them via Google but will update this once I get a heads up or I chance to pass by the area) Jasaan, Misamis Oriental.

**I wasn't very keen on taking photos of the details of the place at this time, sorry if it's not informative.
Photographers who would want to have a rustic setting for a shoot may find Bluewaters interesting. ;)









Noralyn "Maipot" Musa Mimbisa (May 24, 1986 - June 4, 2013)














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dunkin' Days to Daddy Gabby: A Marketer's Journey and Gratitude

Brokenhearted On February 2013 :'(