Palawan :: Mount Tapyas Peak

 Mount Tapyas Peak which the locals say has 724 cemented steps.  I didn't care to check if the numbers were correct as I'm sure I'd lost count.  Besides, I was busy catching my breath and boy was I sweating all over! 
Once you get to the top, on their view deck, you'll see that your climb would be worth it, it's just breathtakingly magnificent.

Whilst climbing, I noticed that some structures have been ruined and some good trees were uprooted.
Coron was hit by Typhoon Yolanda and brought much damage to Coron
I didn't take photos of the ruins as I'm very positive that Coron will soon rebuild what it had lost.

***












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dunkin' Days to Daddy Gabby: A Marketer's Journey and Gratitude

Brokenhearted On February 2013 :'(