Agco Mahomanoy Mountain Resort


***

Don't be fooled as this place may be cool at first, 
you'll soon find that the place has a freezing wind breeze.

Agco Mahomanoy Mountain Resort is at the foot of Mt. Apo National Park,
about 24 kilometers from the city proper.
And while this resort may have a swimming pool,
it also has a hot spring dipping pool specifically a sulfur mineral spring pool
sourced from Lake Agco.
Be warned though that a few minutes of dipping in their hot dipping pool
is enough for your skin to exfoliate.
You might want to dip your feet first for 5-10 minutes
before you plunge into the hot pool.

I don't think Dad will mind that he's my model. Hehe

You'll see this man made cave.
You will want to start dipping here if you're eyeing for the bigger and hotter pool.
They didn't put any name on it but I'm guessing it's a steam room with dipping pool.
And oh the sulfur steam might be irritating for your nose and skin.





Their very plain kiddie pool.
I know it's not visually inviting but if your kid is a fish like me,
I wouldn't mind :D




Scientists and explorers abound the area.
So you'll probably run into them as I have.
The dipping pool is hot and brown.
Brown but not dirty.
I loved how cool the water is on their swimming pool.
Very refreshing.


I would've signed if I had a marking pen with me.
I know now that marking pens will be handy next time. :)

** I'd keep my slippers on inside their cottage.  It's insanely cold. :)
** I wish they'd waive the entrance fees if you availed their cottage for overnight stay. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dunkin' Days to Daddy Gabby: A Marketer's Journey and Gratitude

Brokenhearted On February 2013 :'(