Got a Free Pass on De-Stressing!


As with most people, we have everyday troubles and so do I.  Having been exposed to the corporate world when I entered college, I know that even the big bosses who don’t carry cash much (as they live thru manager’s check, credit/debit cards) also have everyday troubles.  I must admit, there were times I was part of the trouble ;).  Kidding aside, I learned a lot from my bosses that stress is pretty much part of our lives.  It just is a matter of how you deal with it.  You just can’t let it get into you.  Otherwise, it will get to the best of you.

There are people who have the means to pay other people to take care of their troubles. But since I’m one of the many who have to deal the stress head-on, I need a break!

I am not about to reveal to you the cause of my stress.  After all, I didn’t create this blog for people to read through me.  I just wanted to share what my thoughts are and I make sure that I don’t divulge too much information.  The beauty of keeping a journal online (as far as I’m concerned) is being compelled to tell a story about something without really revealing anything. 

On the lighter side, I pretty much had rough weeks at work.  There were times that I get edgy and I knew how much I badly needed some time off.  Then there are other obligations I need to fulfill.  Don’t get me wrong, I love what I do but you just get to that low point sometimes when a lot of things seem to be piling up all at one time.  Knowing the control-freak that I am, I just tend to want to finish it all in one day.  I acknowledge that it is really impossible to do but it is just my nature to put things in order before I could really have a good sleep.  I know right?  Sucks to be me. :D

So, thank goodness for the long holiday!  My Tita (Aunt) Lotis, invited me to spend a night at the beach to have fun with my young cousins.  If I had it my way, I wanted to stay for 2 nights but hey!  I can’t really play the demanding niece when it is my Tita who’s footing the bills.  Right?

Anyway, we went to this resort not too far from town.  We loved how little people actually go there.  A crowded resort is bad news for us for that means we can't leave our cottage much.  One of us would have to stay and keep an eye over our gazillion things.  Yes, we're a pack rat and some of those catch are quite pricey earned through lots of sweat and blood :)

I would love to write some more but I figured that you’d get bored by it.  I forgot to bring my tripod so I had to ask my lil sis do take a photo of me when I feel like it.  So here are some few photos when I had a day of de-stressing, all for free!  I hope you had a relaxing weekend too, if not, get one NOW! :D




















Popular posts from this blog

From Dunkin' Days to Daddy Gabby: A Marketer's Journey and Gratitude

Brokenhearted On February 2013 :'(