Hazel's Transformation

I used to be boyish (given probably that my playmates were boys). Yet, wearing killer heels isn't new to me since I learned (and loved it and still do!) wearing tower heels at 8. I love the feeling of empowerment and challenge to balance high-heeled shoes.

So imagine my surprise and excitement when my cousin, Hazel was chosen to represent her class for a pageant. Hazel is my no non-sense boyish cousin. So when she asked me to help out on how she'd successfully walk in a body hugging dress and heels, I was more than happy to step in. So proud of her! Here are photos of Hazel and her classmate Butch (please forgive the quality coz I only used standard lens and there was little light) on their event :)









Butch, Hazel and Tita Lotis



































Paparazzi Joy, Hazel's sister

Queen of Paparazzi Tita Lotis with Quennie (Hazel's sister) behind her :D












Popular posts from this blog

From Dunkin' Days to Daddy Gabby: A Marketer's Journey and Gratitude

Brokenhearted On February 2013 :'(