Rillera Kin

Given that I have had uploaded reunion photos, I deem that it is only but fitting to upload photos of last years reunion too at my Dad's birthplace (and mine too!), Bayugan City.  It's not very often that we (Mom, Dad, Kate and I) get a chance to really go home and visit together.  I hope we can visit them again this year.

sign of progress...city lights on the highway!

Goby Fish or commonly known as PIDJANGA or Pidyanga.  I braised this pidyanga with sukang dalisay.

Cousin Aireen and Kate while we were out eating tokneneng =)



Bayugan City thought of re-purposing water containers and colored them for christmas lights






For those who know or knew how to spell the street name where I was born and spent childhood vacations at, they just might re-act but I haven't investigated about this yet.

send your balikbayan boxes through here! hehehe with that street name you just saw, we'll surely get it ;)

Bayugan City's Rotunda (the widest circular park in Mindanao) got better and better...they have recently installed fun fountains.  I can't wait and see what other new projects are there for me to snap snap! =)
































Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish ... adjacent to Lope A. Asis Memorial Gym




Soon, I will be moving photo albums from my FB account in here.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dunkin' Days to Daddy Gabby: A Marketer's Journey and Gratitude

Brokenhearted On February 2013 :'(