RILLERA Reunion May 2012

I had a rare privilege of joining a RILLERA reunion with the aid of my aunt who I (together with few other cousins) fondly call "Mommy". As I've mentioned on my FB account, I didn't get to really spend much time at the reunion since I had prior hosting commitments.

I know I have posted this on Facebook but I deactivate my account every now and then (for reasons that a bipolar like me can only deem reasonable :p).  Anyway, just so any of you Rillera's out there who'd want to check out the photos of the reunion I attended, you can just check 'em here.  It's unfortunate though that I lost some copies as my memory card got corrupted.  These are the most of what I salvaged.  I hope you do get to enjoy them as much as I do.  And oh!  If you'd like some copies, do message me so I can email you the soft copies.   And if you'd like to share these photos, you can just send them the link on this blogsite so we can all meet (virtually but with big love). :)

I have been trying to uplaod these photos on my blog but everytime I tried, the internet keeps on acting up.  So I finally got through... THIS IS IT! xoxo! 
















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dunkin' Days to Daddy Gabby: A Marketer's Journey and Gratitude

Brokenhearted On February 2013 :'(