Better Paranoid Than Sorry

Cagayan de Oro has really learned the value of heeding a warning due to a bitter memory Tropical Storm Sendong left last year that claimed over 1000 lives.
Now that Signal #3 for Super Typhoon Pablo is up and even when it hardly ever rained (it has been just drizzling for about 3 hours), a lot chose to evacuate.  For those who couldn't afford staying in a hotel, 
there are covered courts that are offered by the local government.  
One of the designated evacuation centers is the covered court of 
Barangay Macasandig, where my folks live.
I took it upon myself to have photos of such so that my friends 
working/living afar(abroad) would know 
how things are going.
These are the photos I took 
at Barangay Macasandig, 10pm, Dec 3, 2012



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dunkin' Days to Daddy Gabby: A Marketer's Journey and Gratitude

Brokenhearted On February 2013 :'(