Final Leg of The Tagaytay City Photos

When you see the Taal view in person, I promise you that it is truly magnificent!






When you can, drop by at Ladera Grill.  They have a view deck of the Taal Lake.
 If you're parched and or feel like you want to take a bite, they have sumptuous food as well :)




The cables are for zipline rides and cable car



This is part of the view that you'd see on their cable car ride.  They said that getting to the other side lasts about 8 minutes.
I didn't really bother to check if their claim was true because I had to take that ride alone (I was fashionably late).
My companions were waiting for me on the other side.
Besides, I was busy enjoying the view while throwing away my acrophobia (my was i ready to pee!).
If you'd go for a ride on the cable car, I'd suggest divide your group into 2 unless of course it's only you and your date (having in mind that you have good cameras with you otherwise you'll need to stick with what they can offer for souvenir)
as their photographers don't really take much good photos.  Below is courtesy from them photographer/s


See what I mean?
I just wish they'd find a way to re-model the 'car'.
Don't you think that it is way too caged?!
Bad news for  those who have claustrophobia (like...me again!) and bad for photos too!
Hehe..Nevertheless, the ride was really good!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dunkin' Days to Daddy Gabby: A Marketer's Journey and Gratitude

Brokenhearted On February 2013 :'(