My RoRo Ride to Romblon and Batangas Port

Wherever you go, make your memories worth keeping like what I do with every journey.
If I don't have a camera with me, I make sure that I'd write about it :)
'Twas my first time to be on a RoRo [Roll On Roll Off) Ship!  
I know that's pretty lame but I know not everyone gets a chance to be on one!
The ship is relatively small than I ever expected it to be 
[referring only to this sole RoRo ride I ever had...yet]. 
Nevertheless, the ship was very capable.
When you see photos below, you'd observe that I had access to the Captain's Deck 
[all thanks to my Tita's authority 
and I hope this won't kick the captain's a** if someone above him will see this] 
and I'd like to add that not everyone is allowed to go near the ships' railing and posed like I did. Haha! :)

* for easy viewing, you can just click on any of the photo and hit your left & right arrow keys.



Me and my old reliable gun.

I was trying my best to decipher the navigation system and EPIC FAIL!

Hmm.. I wonder what these buttons do? Haha!  I almost wanted to touch one of it!

So this is what I was trying to decipher.  Bahaha!  I know my friends will roll their eyes on this for they know
how much of a dummy I am on maps :p

I was trying out their binoculars and checked on my gang while they were sitting by the railing



I know how to swim but I'm not a good swimmer!
 I'm categorized as a sinker so I will need this device when all goes down.


Maybe those rumors of me being pregnant can shut up now, right? :p

When you're out travelling and you're a writer, you take your work with you, 24/7.

Nevertheless, that doesn't mean you can't pause and smile

or goof around with friends and families

or talk about more serious stuff in life.

I rely so much on my phone when I'm away but when it's dead, I retire and
jump!

kidding!

Where did my Jack go?


Like always, sunset is magnificent but what makes it different for me is, this sunset is at Romblon.



The Captain's Deck

Romblon Port







I'm not really patriotic but this cup is just aliw!

Heading out from Batangas Port.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dunkin' Days to Daddy Gabby: A Marketer's Journey and Gratitude

Brokenhearted On February 2013 :'(