Kayaking @ Lake Apo

For those of you who followed my plog,
you probably already know that I have a penchant for water.
I love being on the water so much that 
I learned to swim on my own when I was 5. ;)

This entry, however, doesn't show you my swimming prowess 
(I'm not that good of a swimmer  anyway.  Haha!).
I'd like to share to you my plog on kayaking at 
Lake Apo, Guinoyoran, Valencia City, Bukidnon.

The lake is a 4-hour drive from Cagayan de Oro City.
It is advised that your ride is a 4-wheel drive to get there.
The terrain is slippery and some bits could be rough too.
Lowriders can forget about getting to the destination.
I'll write on my next plog entry where we stayed for the day.
Meanwhile, more info about Lake Apo, here.










**photo credits to LBL and Kent Heyasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dunkin' Days to Daddy Gabby: A Marketer's Journey and Gratitude

Brokenhearted On February 2013 :'(