My Last Fix of Roxas City, Capiz

I have probably exhausted you with my photos of Roxas City, Capiz but this will be the last of it.  A blast of fun and food trip and a stay at a hospital due to induced drug ulcer will surely go a long way. :)

That's going to be a heck of looong walk!



my cousin Loreyn Kaye Llano Delfin

Auntie Rose "Dani" Bahian-Bual

@Gaisano Roxas, going green by using paper bags instead of plastics

Jollibee Gaisano Roxas is making efforts too to be environment friendly though they need to think of ways about the use of other plastics too.  What they're doing may not be enough but it's a good effort already.  I hope my home city will do the same.

my daily fix and splurge of drink everywhere I go, MILK. :)

Tito Rey and Tita Lotis :)



Vendors selling Baye-baye [ an ilonggo delicacy made of rice flour, sugar, coconut water and grated young coconut].


can you read that sign? hehehe! ~Brgy, Lanot, Roxas City, Capiz
Basketball in Roxas
So much for Hard ball! :)




Loreyn and her Papa :)






Yup, pretty much Tito Rey brought along 3 basketball teams to Roxas from Luzon and Visayas to play

Kuya Manny is uhmmm...pissed! hehehe



Foodie


excuse me PETA, but these are SHARK FINS.






Kuya Narsing










There's hardly any taxi at Roxas so this is the primary mode of vehicle to go around almost anywhere

Traffic Enforcers are very visible in Roxas City
Fishing!!!















I've shared this photo on twitter before.  Jelly Fishes are not uncommon in Roxas' beach


Tito Rey hands that fish to Kuya Narsing to be grilled

Tita Lotis with Kuya Ed showing off the big catch for lunch.


sunset at Roxas is serene.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dunkin' Days to Daddy Gabby: A Marketer's Journey and Gratitude

Brokenhearted On February 2013 :'(