Panginhas (Seashell Gleaning) @ Roxas City

After sunset at Roxas City, Capiz

What can you do in this beautiful after sunset seashore? You'd probably take a souvenir photo.  I did take a souvenir photo but I'd do something else that's more fun -- I'd find seashells! Way back in 1993 till summer of 1994 (I was 7), I'd have super fun finding seashells (near the rented beach house we had) during weekend low tides  at the shores of ICC Village at Ozamiz City and bring it home for lunch.  How I did it was pretty primitive for I'd use a trowel to find those seashells. :)

Anyway, while I was  writing and enjoying my view, I noticed 2 men (using a different tool as opposed to what I used) what I missed doing, gapanginhason (gleaning seashells).  I wanted to give it a try and have a photo of me doing it and brag it to you!  Hahaha! I guess my intentions just were not supported by any as no one else was around to take my much coveted photo op (the downside of owning an old dslr or being a gallant)! Still, I hope you will like these photos (don't worry I'm not on any of it). :)

Location: Roxas City, Capiz
**note: for those who are new or aren't familiar with blogger, you can just click on the photo for a better view ;)











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dunkin' Days to Daddy Gabby: A Marketer's Journey and Gratitude

Brokenhearted On February 2013 :'(